The environment you live in is as important as the food you put in your body. In this Healthy Home Course, I will take you step-by-step throughout your house to help you improve the nutritional status of your home environment.
• What you have around your home and what you put on your body is as important as what you put in your body.
• Do you know what toxins you are exposed to every day?
• Is it possible there is something in your home that is making you sick?
• Would you like a step-by-step plan to make your home as healthy as possible?
Then you are in the right place!
Our bodies are amazing machines that have the capacity to detoxify on a daily basis, but what happens when the need to detoxify becomes too much for our bodies to handle? When the body becomes overwhelmed, toxins begin to accumulate and this can lead to all types of health issues. Therefore, it is vital to keep your home environment as natural and healthy as possible. If you have children in the house it becomes even more important as toxins can affect children’s development. Learn how to upgrade your home to a healthy haven in this easy to follow Healthy Home Course.
Find out from a Certified Nutrition Consultant where the hidden toxins are in your home. Stephanie Goodman, CNC, goes step-by-step into each area of the house, explains what toxins are lurking in seemingly harmless objects and areas and the easy, quick alternatives that can make your home go from toxic to healthy.
Think of it as NUTRITION for your home!
Here’s what you get with the Healthy Home Course:
Module 1: Things to look for Outside and Around your home
I give a complete explanation as to why these factors are important and the easy ways to remove, substitute and minimize the harmful chemicals and toxins in your outside environment.
- Find out what environmental factors outside your home may be harmful to your health.
- Am I inhaling or absorbing toxins from my environment?
- What toxins can increase attention disorders?
- What should I be focusing on first?
Module 2: Inside your Home — Kitchens and Living areas
I explain what can cause these issues and what your options are to have a safe kitchen, living and workspace.
- One simple, yet effective way to reduce pesticides, lead and germs from entering your home
- What common household product produces dangerous fumes
- What type of cookware is best
- Your storage options that won’t leak toxins into your food.
- What common products will mess with your hormones, metabolism, and cause infertility, early puberty and more!
Module 3: Inside your Home — Bathrooms and Bedrooms
- When water is not just water
- Why antibacterial soap may be bad for your health
- Where are your toothbrushes? How to ensure you’re not adding bacteria to your mouth
- What kind of bedding is best?
I teach you about the toxins and harmful chemicals that can be found in your bathroom, bedroom and even in your cosmetics and skin care. Find out the safer alternatives and completely toxin-proof your entire home.
Your Complete Healthy Home Workbook
- Names of common toxins around your house
- Where and when you may be creating a toxic mix that’s bad for your body and your children’s bodies
- How to easily make the switch from toxic to safe products
- A step-by-step guide to changing the most urgent things in your home